Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Friday, December 9, 2011

Tim Holtz's12 days of Christmas Tag 2



Here's day 2 tag that I completed last evening .I must say they do take some time especially if you don't have all the tools. For this tag Tim used the kraft resist paper since I didn't have any I made my own resist background .First I stamped the sentiment with gold dabber and dried with my heat tool ,then stamped and embossed the holly leaves with forest moss DI and clear EP I then stamped over this with the music script stamp and archival ink .I then used picket fence DS to cover the tag followed by the perfect pearls mist. The edges were distressed and inked with Ice Spruce DI . I like this tech.I used the reindeer die to cut my reindeer out of grunge paper and sticky back canvas . To decorate my tag I added a charm with the letter B for Believe and some garland and tree charm around the reindeer's neck . The ribbon seam binding was dyed with vintage photo DS.
Now on to tag 3 .
Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Sharon said...

your resist background came out GREAT!!! Like the tree charm on the reindeer.
Sharon