Tim has a challenge on this month using his Tattered Floral Alteration Die . I have made many flowers using this die so I have gathered them up and grouped them together .I made the flowers from various things --the blue brown and peach ones were made from Crinoline and Tulle which were misted with Distress Inks and dried , the orange one from TH tissue wrap, the pink one from paper towel which was inked with Distress Ink and dried ,the other one was made from Pattern Paper . I love making them and find it so relaxing cause each one always turns out different .
Tim Holtz Tattered Floral Challenge
Thanks for dropping by