Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Monday, July 29, 2013

Just Rite Friday Challenge #102 Color Inspiration

The weather has been so rainy and miserable I have been spending more time in my craft room  playing . Yesterday I started with my card for the challenge over at Just Rite Stamps which is Color Inspiration --love the color combo of pink,blue and yellow so summery . Here's what I came up with using my Spellbinders Timeless Rectangle ,Fancy Tags and Labels 20 Dies , Pattern Paper from Basic Grey collection Two Scoops( which I have been hanging on to for ages) , Sentiment is from JR Elegant Frames , Memory Box fresh foliage#98502 Flowers from my stash (not sure of the name but I think they are Prima)  May Arts ribbon from Stamp Simply Store which I won in a blog hop a while ago.I finished the card with  Pearls from my stash .


I'm entering this in the following challenges:

Just Rite Friday Challenge #102 Color Inspiration



Thanks for dropping by and visiting . I love to read your comments.

5 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Marilyn! This is so beautiful!!! Love the flowers, your layout, dies used...all of it. What a beautiful card. :)

Have a great day. Hope better weather is coming soon!

Unknown said...

Wow...This is beautiful. Love all the layers.

Shona said...

Gosh, Marilyn, I like this so much, I'm basically speechless! The word "WOW" keeps running over and over in my head when I look at this. I know there are lots of better words, but I can't shut off the WOW,WOW,WOW !!!

Marge said...

A truly LUSCIOUS card, Marilyn!!!

Holly said...

So Lovely, Everything about this card blends together to make one perfect expression.