Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Friday, August 9, 2013

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge #92 --Anything Goes

It's been raining most of the day here so I'm spending a little time in my craft room today . Can't believe it's Friday again and time to get my project posted for the challenge this week over at Cheery Lynn Designs . Today I got my inspiration from one of their design team members Joann Jamison . She had posted this a while back for Mother's Day and I just had to give it a try . You can find her post HERE.I think this will make a great gift for a friend or hostess gift.






Supplies used :

Paper: Bazille C/S, Basic Grey Wistera violet
Stamps: LaBlanche, Just Rite sentiment, Hero Arts Sentiment (on inside)
Inks: CTMH Pansy,Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cheery Lynn Design dies--Franciful FlourishB117,Exotic Butterflies, Sweish Spring Frame #FRM135,French Pastry Doily #DL102.  Spellbinders Classic ovals & classic scallop ovals, Classic scallop squares large, classic scallop circles, HFC Delicate Asters, Ribbon Banners, EK Success butterfly punch.

I'm very happy with how this box card turned out and I'm sure I'll be making more for Christmas gifts and other occasions. Thanks Joanne for your inspiration . Hope everyone has a great weekend .

Cheery Lynn Design Challenge #92 --Anything Goes

Just Rite Stamps Friday Challenge #103  Things with Wings

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #188--Big use for small scraps( I used my scraps for the butterflies and flowers



Thanks for stopping by


14 comments:

Shona said...

Oh Wow! So pretty! You really made this project special.Joann's work is certainly inspiring, she's the Queen of 3D stuff! I love the beautiful colours you used, the flowers, and that sweet butterfly!
Joann's work is certainly inspiring, she's the Queen of 3D stuff!It's funny,because I have been inspired lately by Joann's sister!She does beautiful work too!

Shona said...

To answer your question, her sister is Lisa and her blog is here:http://craftingcottage.wordpress.com/
She's really nice and super talented,it must run in that family!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Gorgeous project, Marilyn! The colors are lovely. The butterfly is so pretty!

I would love to host a party and receive this as a gift! Beautiful and thoughtful. :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

That will certainly make a great gift! Thank you so much for joining the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Georgeann Manning said...

really beautiful! Thanks for playing our Stampin' Royalty Challenge this week!

STASIA SLOMA said...

wow, amazing job with the stampin' royalty scrap challenge! you rocked it!!

sheila said...

Wowza!!! What a special gift you have made. This is just delightful...and I never thought of tea lights f or a hostess gift but they are a great idea. Your craftsmanship here is perfect!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is really beautiful.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the purple :)

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

Holly Young said...

Oh such pretty colors,,,,,and love those flowers!

Sheri said...

Beautiful inside and out! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Joann said...

Hi Marilyn,
This is lovely. I think you did a better job than me! What a perfect gift and thanks for the link back. I am a HUGE fan of your work. Holding my breath until your next post.
Big Hugs!
Joann

Marge said...

ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!!

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW! This is Beautiful!! I LOVE the color!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)