Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Masculine cards

Well I haven't posted for a while so thought I'd pop in today with a few masculine cards I made recently for so men in my life. There are several that have Birthdays in March those being my hubby and my brother (who's on the same day would you believe ) also there's 3 anniversaries in March so I've been busy .


                     I used one of TH's large tag for this one . Pattern paper is Bo Bunny Cambridge and the
                     images are from Graphic 45 Proper Gentlemen .



This is a stamp I purchased from a friend in New Glasgow she had sent me card years ago and I fell in with it (since I'm from Newfoundland) Background was embossed using sizzix dotted square folder, image was stamped with  CTMH Twillight, The archor by MB was cut twice and layered then painted with brushed pewter distress paint. clouds are MB .


Thanks for looking


3 comments:

weim house said...

Love the Newfoundland stamp card! The addition of the dies add a nice element! Like it! The first one is nice too! :) I guess I love scenery! Thank you for inspiring! I must dig out my fishing village stamps and stamp it with all these new colors of ink I have now! Once old will be new again! :) Have a great weekend! Very slippery out there today in driveways!

Pamellia said...

These are just wonderful Marilyn!! The first one has such a fabulous vintage feel to it and the second one looks pretty as a postcard! Love those 3 dimensional clouds! hugs :)

Sharon said...

I like how you layered the gentlemen images and that's such a nice stamp on your second card.Nice job on the anchor too!